Top Fifteen Divine “Caminantes”
“Caminante, no hay camino, se hace el camino al andar.” Machado
Whenever we embark on a journey or an adventure to fulfill a dream, the universe conspires on our behalf to make things happen and to ensure that we are successful. We just have to put it out there and our DIVINE selves will find the people and the situations to help us along the way. The Universe will put in our path, just those individuals that we need in order advance to the next step or to the next level.
There are many who have been a part of my journey and many who have helped me along the way, and I thank each and everyone of you. If you have touched my heart and soul, you know it, mil gracias.
I want to do a special Shout OUT to “Quince Caminantes” who have made an imprint on my heart and soul, the ones the Universe aligned with my dreams and put in my path, the ones who are doing the work that resonates with me.
My 15 Divine “Caminantes”, who have been with me on this journey and came at just the right time to offer what I needed, when I needed it. In alphabetical order, because their entering into my life and helping me out was an organic and recursive process, not a linear straight line, I present them here.
- Connie Costa–Transformational Coach and International Speaker
- Mike Dooley- Notes from the Universe
- Francesca Escoto-Zavala–The Freedom Club for Entrepreneurs
- Gina Linn Espinoza–Get Wise Latinas and UpLatino
- Nely Galan–The ADELANTE Movement
- Daniel Gutierrez–Imagine the Possibilities
- Lorraine Ladish–Mamiverse
- Ivan Lomeli–Latino Success Network
- Ana Lydia — Latina Lifestyle Bloggers
- Jorge Raziel Ortiz–Zealous Vision
- Armando Sanchez–Latino Graduate
- Alain Romero–SOL Professionals
- Monica Garcia Saenz–MGS Designz Marketing
- National Latina Business Women’s Association-Los Angeles (NLBWA-LA)
- Latina Mastermind Circle
Each one of these “Quince Caminantes” will be featured in their own blog post, where I share how we met, what they do, and the impact they have had on my life, my journey, my soul. So please explore their sites and get acquainted with what they do for the Latino Community!!!
AND, stay tuned for some fun and inspirational reading as I share my meet-up story with each and everyone of these wonderful people who have enriched my life and added to my journey. Mil gracias, mi amigos, I could not have done it without you by my side.
Con un pan y cafecito