So you have decided you want to try meditation but your mind is constantly wandering and you can’t figure out how to get it back. I have learned 3 things as a wandering mind meditator who now craves meditative time:
- It is ok to let your mind wander, that is the inner tension, the inner chatter that needs to be released, listen to it, embrace it, and then let it go ( or not, sometimes, the chatter just needs to be heard).
- Use a mantra when you want to bring your mind back–I used, “I am safe, I am loved” and I would try to repeat it 10 times before the chatter started again. I am safe as I breathe in and I am loved as I breath out.
- As you get used to breathing, use a breathing guide to keep you centered…I like the following 9 guides, they keep me centered on my big picture goals and what I want to attract into my life in terms of health, abundance, and relationships.
For health, I repeat:
- Breath in life, breath out toxins
- Breath in energy, breath out sluggishness
- Breath in health, breath out sickness
For abundance, I repeat:
- Breath in light, breath out dark
- Breath in harmony, breath out disharmony
- Breath in success, breath out failure
For relationships, I repeat:
- Breath in abundance, breath out scarcity
- Breath in love, breath out angst
- Breath in peace, breath out chaos
Try repeating one, two or three of these as you meditate and start with a count of 10, I guarantee you will be surprised at how hard it is to get to 10 before your mind wanders, just acknowledge the wandering and start counting at one again. Do this enough times and you will get to 10. ONce you get to 10, add another phrase. It can be one of the ones I have shared above, or one that you make up. Just remember, breath in/breath out–breath in/breath out–breath in/breath out. And watch your manifestations go into overdrive.
I will admit it did not happen overnight, but letting your mind wander is how you learn how to eventually quiet your mind. The chatter is not bad, just letting you know that you need to let it run its course and then you will be ready for the powers of meditation to take hold.Con un pan y cafecito Seguimos adelante Zulmara Maria
The Rise of the Feminine Power: Join the Movement
What happens when the feminine power rises? What does the shift in feminine energy mean to you personally, mean to your family, mean to your community? Why is this knowledge so powerful within the Latino community? Why will the shift begin with us? Who are we and why are we being called to action?
- If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap.
- If you want happiness for a day, go fishing.
- IF you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune.
- If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody.
Because with the rise of the feminine power, we are all called to action to help one another achieve our greatness. Join me and RECLAIM, EMBRACE, and CELEBRATE your Divinity!!!
Con un pan y cafecito,
When you believe there is enough for everyone, as our ancestors did, you bask in the glory of no one loses and everyone wins!!!
Our Ancestors taught us to…
…to embrace, caress, and hug and cuddle mother earth in a way only we know how—the knowledge is deep in our DNA—it comes from the old ancestral wisdom—it is a part of who we are—de nuestras mamas, nuestras abuelas—nuestras visabuelas—nuestras tatarabuelas
Our Ancestors have set the stage for us to…
Reclaiming Our Divinity
- Loving life…livin in balance, laughin all the way to heaven
- Owning our stories… our past, our present, our future
- Defining our legacy… our dreams, our mission, our message
- Finding our power…our voice, our strength, our abundance
Living in Abundance: Reclaiming Your Divinity
Divine Energy Releases
Releases to unseen and unknown forces… to join forces in the Universe … to bring you ABUNDANCE, Prosperity and Untold Riches!!!
Abundance and the Law of Attraction
Lovin the Millions
Living in Abundance: the Law of Attraction
As we embrace our spirituality, we own our wealth!!!
Steps to Abundance:
Shift your perspective from one of scarcity to one of abundance and bask in the knowledge that you are divine and destined to live your purpose.
Con un pan y cafecito,
I am reclaiming my divinity
I honor my ancestors
I am the change the world needs to see
I celebrate my life
I am guided by positive energy
I believe in the magic
I am vibrating inner peace
I claim my place at the center of the universe
I am DIVINE!!!
con un pan y cafecito,
On Saturday, Gina Linn and I had a great Launch Par-tay on Google Hangouts on air. It is a wonderful site, if you have not had a chance to check it out, please do. We talked about all things Latino in the nation, in LA, our businesses and our visions for the future. You can hear the replay here.
Next Monday evening, September 16, 2013 at 5:30 we will continue the conversation with a focus on our Divine Selves, with We are DIVAS!!! We are DIVINE!!!. I will be discussing my program “Reclaiming Your Divinity” and making a special offer for all who sign up for the Saturday, October 19, 2013 , Divinity Make it-Take it Workshop. Gina Linn will be talking about knowing and understanding our divinity as an integral part of the work she does. She wants all Latinas, all women, all men…all of humanity to find their voice and power and to claim it as their own, however they want to define it.
I hope you are able to join us as we discuss our divine visions, if not, stay tuned for the utube video replay.