Today on the Global Latino Summit enjoy a discussion on Easy Breezy Wealth Manifestation with Emmanuel Dagher.
If you are wanting to call your abundance to you, do not miss this call.Con un pan y cafecito, Seguimos Adelante, Zulmara Maria
Around the bend, in the unseen, arising from the very uncertainties that may now seem to taunt you, there are some amazing surprises, awesome twists, and spellbinding coincidences about to emerge that you can’t even now imagine.
For us here, because of you, watching si so-o-o- much fun? (Someone please pass the Twizzlers…)
At my last meeting with the Millionaire DIVAS, this was the card I pulled from the UNIVERSE and it was magical. It was the perfect card letting me know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the magic is just around the rivier bend. That my life was about to blast off, and that amazing surprises await. It was the perfect end to a perfect series. My Inaugural DIVAS were AWESOME and I have had so much fun being in that space of abundance with then, learning from them, and experiencing their joys and disappointments.
Life is good, no, life is better than good. Off to my new adventures and stay tuned for the next Millionaire DIVAS series. It is sure to transform your life in ways you cannot even imagine at this time.
Lovin’ What You Do…Doin’ What You Love
As we take the day off to have fun, eat with family and friends, and celebrate the work in our lives that allow us to be and do what we want, the question to ask is…Are you loving what you do and doing what you love? It is sort of a rhetorical question, but it has profound implications. Many of us think when we get the right job, the right body, the right mate, the right car, we will then be happy.
However, the reality of how our lives work is WHEN you are happy, the right job, the right body, the right mate, the perfect car will show up and be yours for the taking. When you are in a happy frame of mind you become a magnet for more and more of what makes you happy. You become one with the universe, you become a sole source of giving and receiving. Your HAPPINESS flows from happiness within…not from things without. So go ahead and be happy ANYWAY…no matter what is happening in your life.
There are three things you can do to change your frame of reference:
- Meditate–Oprah and Deepak just finished Expanding Happiness and it is an AWESOME way to start.
- Listen to Happy Music–it can’t help but put you in a happy mood
- Blow Bubbles–like a kid. It costs less than a dollar, so get a bottle of bubbles for you and a few friends…and blow, blow, and blow away.
Oh yes, and one more…EAT CHOCOLATE!!!
Yes, CHOCOLATE is GOOD!!! HAVE AN AWESOME LABOR DAY!!!Con un pan y cafecito, Seguimos ADELANTE Zulmara Maria
The SYNERGISTIC Deborah Deras
Discusses the Global Latino Summit
I had the honor and the pleasure of interviewing Deborah Deras regarding the upcoming Global Latino Summit. As the producer, organizer, and mastermind behind the idea and the concept, she is a powerhouse of energy. Her Summit promises to be an AWESOME experience. A great way to celebrate Hispanic Heritage month and to share the successes and accomplishments of these AWESOME Latinos with your friends and family.
Click HERE to listen to the interview you will not be disappointed.
And remember to go to Global Latino Summit to sign up for this great opportunity to have a first rate conference come into the comfort of your own home during Latino Heritage Month.Con un pan y cafecito, Seguimos ADELANTE, Zulmara Maria
Adapted from Noah St. John
Asking empowering questions can lead the brain into providing empowering answers. So you ask a question as if you goal has already been achieved and you let your thoughts and your imaginings wander in this direction. Here are some Afformations related to manifesting wealth to get you going. As you are thinking and talking and visualizing your way to success, don’t forget to ask, why, just why are you soooo AWESOME at manifesting all the wealth that you want.
- Why am I so wealthy?
- Why does everything I touch turn to gold?
- Why do I attract wealth so easily?
- Why do my clients love me sooo much?
- Why have I been given everything beyond my wildest dreams?
- Why do miracles always happen to me?
- Why do I manifest millions so easily?
- Why do I attract just the right people and the perfect program at just the right time?
- Why do doors open for me so easily and quickly?
- Why do I have so much fun giving?
- Why do I love to support these causes?
- Why do the littlest things bring me joy?
- Why do I live and bask in abundance?
- Why am I having a great day every day?
- Why do I make the BEST decisions every?
- Why does money flow to me so easily and quickly?
- Why do I get everything I ask for?
- Why do I get everything I desire when I desire it?
- Why am I sooo happy?
- Why have I been blessed to live my bliss?
- Why am I feeling totally abundant and fun filled?
- Why do I have the best friends for making a difference and living with purpose?
- Why are the roads paved with gold for me?
- Why do I find money everywhere I go?
- Why do I have sooo much?
- Why does everything always work out great for me?
- Why am I sooo blessed?
- Why does abundance surround me?
- Why do I always get the best investment tips?
- Why do I always feel so grateful for all of my wealth and abundance?
Proud to be an American—Proud to be Latina
Happy 4th of July-Feliz Dia de la Independencia!!!
As I contemplate this 4th of July, I must say that I am very, very, very proud to be an American. In this land of plenty, in this land of the free, in this land of love and beauty, in this sacred place of our ancestors, we are truly learning how to become one people. As a Latina living in America, I am truly blessed to be surrounded by an AWESOME group of Latinos who defy nationality and come together as one. Yes, we do have our countries and cultures of origin, but we are one and we identify as one. As Latinos who come together, we are not caught up with who is Mexican, who is El Salvadoran, who is Cubano, or who is Brasilian, we are one and we are proud to call ourselves, Latinas, living in our ancestral lands that are now shared with our European and African kin.
We are accepting of our European breathen and love our amigas from Espana who speak the language and join us as Latinas and our other, honorary Latinos who come from anywhere and are everywhere. We love the Afro-hispanos in our group who give us a different way of looking at the world.
This World Cup in Brasil has been very unifying and special. To see countries come together and we cheer for our team, but when our team is out, we go onto the next team…cuz our amigas and comadres are still in it. We are one, we are humans, we are ALL God’s children and that is very special indeed.
Yes, sooo proud to be an American and sooo proud to be a Latina. We are ONE and we are all created EQUALLY!!!Con un pan y cafecito, Seguimos ADELANTE!!! Zulmara Maria