Mi nombre es Zulmara Maria Teixeira de Lima, a Latina from Brazil. My goal here is to share my life, my love, my passions, and my successes with all of you.
I am certified trainer for Infinite Possibilities, Co-founder of the RiseUp Leadership Series, motivational public speaker, an inspirational writer, and author of the signature program, Reclaiming Your Divinity.
My list of accomplishments include
- An Inspirational Latina speaker who has spoken to groups of over 500 on living the life of your dreams, the importance of getting an education, and living your purpose
- A Educator who has taught from Pre-school to University students with an emphasis on diversity and Dual Language Learners
- A Leader in the Latina community, as a professional, and as a collaborator.
- An Entrepreneur, founder of Roots and Wings, a company dedicated to the personal, professional, and creative growth of everyone, with a special emphasis on Latinas
- A Writer and featured author in Chicken Soup for the Latino Soul, I have authored 3 poetry books, and published numerous articles on diversity
- A Certified Trainer and Coach for Infinite Possibilities, Mike Dooley’s signature program
- Author of the signature program, Reclaiming Your Divinity: las posibilidades son infinitas
- Founder of Latina Gratitude Day
- Women of Distinction Award Winner 2014 Senatorial District 33
Please join me on this journey of living a life of purpose, as you give back, pay forward, and support the causes that make your heart sing, your soul hum, and your spirit dance.Con un pan y cafecito, Seguimos adelante, Zulmara Maria
Roots and Wings offers —a personal, professional, and creative growth program for Latinas to find their voice, their strength, their identity, and their purpose in life. She leads inspiring workshops that help Latinas achieve their dreams, celebrate what is right with their lives, and develop as self-actualized mujeres de pasion.
Zulmara Maria can be contacted via email at: email@example.com. Please like her facebook fanpage, follow her on twitter, connect with her on linkedin, follow her on pinterest, subscribe to herblog, subscribe to her newsletter and connect with her on meetup!