2014-Already Grateful for the Prayers that Have Been Answered
Opportunities Along the Journey
Contemplating 2014 is both exciting and exhilarating for me. I have much I want to accomplish and much I want to do in the new year. I am ready for 2014 and ready for it to be MY YEAR once again. (You see, I don’t believe we only get one year.) I have a few things on my “todo” list of what I want to accomplish and I am excited about the opportunities the new year will hold.
On my list for 2014:
- Help make the RiseUp Leadership Series a success and take the show on the road
- Send out Daily Divinity Quotes to my list
- Do an audio program for “Reclaiming Your Divinity”
- Schedule and complete more “Reclaiming Your Divinity” Workshops
- Create an ecourse for “Reclaiming Your Divinity”
- Continue to focus on gratitude as a way of shifting perspective…make Latina Gratitude Day very special
- Write curriculum for the Women’s Network University
- Start work on my second ebook: Pampering Your Muse
- Complete my novels and get them ready for publication
- Present at various conferences and events
- Launch the Latina Millionaire Club
- Have fun and enjoy the moments!!!
What I will actually accomplish will be a pleasant surprise for what the universe holds for me, you see, I know, Control is an Illusion, and we do not control in the sense of everything we do, but we have to have dreams, intentions, and goals so we know we are heading in the right direction. I know that as long as I am having FUN, I am doing great.
And for all of you who have been with me for this journey, I’d like to offer you my poetry book, Control is an Illusion for FREE today, on New Year’s DAY!!! Just click here and for your FREE download of this guided poetry book valued at $19.99: Password: MYEAR2014
Disfruta and I hope the new year bring much joy and happiness to you and yours.
What is your Baker’s Dozen for the year to come?Con un pan y cafecito, Seguimos Adelante, Zulmara Maria